City : Salt Lake City, Utah
Country : USA
Founded by Courtney Carver in 2010, Project 333 is a minimalist fashion challenge that invites you to dress with 333 or less for 3 months. Project 333 is designed for both men and women of all ages and lifestyles. Individuals may create a version of project 333 that works best for them.
The rules include:
- Begins every three months
- Includes items such as clothing, accessories, jewellery, outerwear and shoes.
- Excludes sleepwear, underwear and sentimental jewellery that is worn on a regular basis
- Choose 33 items and box up the rest of your wardrobe contents and place out of sight
- This is not a project in suffering. If your clothes don’t fit or are in bad shape replace them
Keep in mind that you’re creating a wardrobe that you can live, work and play in for three months. People tend not notice that you are dressing with the same 33 items for an extensive period of time, although they may notice there is something different about how you present yourself. You will likely get more compliments. That has been the reported experience of others on this journey.
You can get even more involved online by documenting your wardrobe on social media and using the hashtag #Project333 on instagram to be featured in Project 333 posts. You can also check out the P333 Community Pinterest Board for further inspiration and motivation. Follow the following link for more information on Project 333 – https://bemorewithless.com/project-333/